Skip to main content
- France’s Hollande says Putin must do all he can to stop Crimea joining Russia as it would be an “unacceptable annexation” (Reuters)
- Harlem building destroyed in suspected explosion, according to local media reports.
- G7 leaders say annexiation of Crimea “could have grave implications for the legal order that protects the unity and sovereignty of all states” (Reuters)
- G7 leaders say if Russia annexes Crimea, “we will take further action, individually and collectively. (Reuters)
- G7 leaders in statement say they would not recognize outcome of Crimea referendum because it would violate Ukraine constitution (Reuters)