The works of Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh are at the heart of a new exhibition currently on display at Genoa’s Palazzo Ducale.
The paintings and drawings reflect the journey of the artist who died at the early age of 37 and who suffered bouts of mental illness.
The exhibition is also showing one of the most famous works in art history, Paul Gauguin’s renowned painting “Where do we come from? Who are we? Where are we going?”
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1‘Trading Germans’: the secret Cold War traffic in human beings
- 2O-Town: the boys are back in town
- 3Cameron Diaz comedy ‘Sex Tape’ asks serious question about privacy
- 4Victoria’s secret thrills ‘n’ frills at ‘down under’ underwear show
- 5More ‘Hobbit’ some ‘Fury’ and ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ coming soon