A dazzling display of football wizardry was on show at the Street Style 2012 world final in Lecce, Italy.
A crowd of 15,000 flocked to the city’s Roman amphitheatre to watch freestylers from 53 countries battling it out.
This year’s title went to Kotaro Tokuda of Japan who beat Ireland’s Daniel Dennehy into second place.
Hungarian Kitty Szasz claimed the ladies title, while second went to Melody Donchet of France.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 16:47 CET ‘Batman’ Illarramendi apologises after cow incident
- 16:29 CET Stylish United demolish woeful West Brom
- 15:28 CET Xavi dreams of being Barca’s head coach one day
- 14:32 CET Real fullback Arbeloa sidelined by knee injury
- 12:04 CET Van Gaal hoping Champions League final disrupts Spain
- 01:08 CET Chen and Wang happy ending in sight at All England event
- 23:35 CET Spurs should follow Liverpool’s lead, says Sherwood
- 22:37 CET Ukraine league to resume next weekend despite crisis