A dazzling display of football wizardry was on show at the Street Style 2012 world final in Lecce, Italy.
A crowd of 15,000 flocked to the city’s Roman amphitheatre to watch freestylers from 53 countries battling it out.
This year’s title went to Kotaro Tokuda of Japan who beat Ireland’s Daniel Dennehy into second place.
Hungarian Kitty Szasz claimed the ladies title, while second went to Melody Donchet of France.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 17:28 CET Croatia choose Praia do Forte as World Cup base
- 16:51 CET Vettel against double points rule change
- 16:43 CET Speedy attacks the key for Barcelona, says Martino
- 15:56 CET Figure skating – Lysacek unable to defend Olympic title
- 15:46 CET Mourinho says Chelsea outsiders for Champions League
- 15:44 CET Pakistan call up rookie fast bowler Shinwari
- 14:32 CET EU Commissioner joins German president in Sochi snub
- 13:23 CET Club Cup puts Morocco on world stage at last