A dazzling display of football wizardry was on show at the Street Style 2012 world final in Lecce, Italy.
A crowd of 15,000 flocked to the city’s Roman amphitheatre to watch freestylers from 53 countries battling it out.
This year’s title went to Kotaro Tokuda of Japan who beat Ireland’s Daniel Dennehy into second place.
Hungarian Kitty Szasz claimed the ladies title, while second went to Melody Donchet of France.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Tough desert day for the runners in the Marathon Des Sables
- 2Liverpool remain on track for first league title in 24 years
- 3Bayern beat United, Atletico stun Barca in the Champions League
- 4Champions League draw: Bayern Munich to face Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid meet Chelsea
- 5El Morabity clinches Marathon des Sables
Wires > Sport
- 17:32 CET Nadal, Federer and Djokovic all breeze into last eight with…
- 16:43 CET Nadal battles wardrobe malfunction in Monte Carlo
- 16:28 CET Crime wave sweeps a Brazil World Cup host city as police strike
- 16:20 CET South Africa coach cleared of wrongdoing by inquiry
- 16:04 CET Alonso yet to meet new Ferrari F1 boss
- 16:03 CET Vietnam backs out as hosts of 2019 Asian Games
- 15:26 CET Pistorius trial adjourns until May, state mauls forensic expert
- 13:22 CET Maldonado clears the air with Gutierrez