A dazzling display of football wizardry was on show at the Street Style 2012 world final in Lecce, Italy.
A crowd of 15,000 flocked to the city’s Roman amphitheatre to watch freestylers from 53 countries battling it out.
This year’s title went to Kotaro Tokuda of Japan who beat Ireland’s Daniel Dennehy into second place.
Hungarian Kitty Szasz claimed the ladies title, while second went to Melody Donchet of France.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 09:44 CET Tiago signs new two-year deal with Atletico
- 09:31 CET Fernandez heads list of possible Ivory Coast coaches
- 09:25 CET Shooting champion withdrawn after jacket goes missing
- 09:23 CET Waratahs coach Cheika draws on Leinster lessons
- 08:29 CET Kean closes in on first piece of silverware
- 07:55 CET Australia’s Marsh ruled out for four months by surgery
- 07:48 CET Australia’s Marsh ruled out for four months by surgery
- 06:55 CET Potgieter starts but Waratahs expect Skelton impact