A dazzling display of football wizardry was on show at the Street Style 2012 world final in Lecce, Italy.
A crowd of 15,000 flocked to the city’s Roman amphitheatre to watch freestylers from 53 countries battling it out.
This year’s title went to Kotaro Tokuda of Japan who beat Ireland’s Daniel Dennehy into second place.
Hungarian Kitty Szasz claimed the ladies title, while second went to Melody Donchet of France.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 05:33 CET Uruguay not among world’s elite, says coach
- 04:21 CET Australia’s Beale needs surgery, but will keep playing
- 04:05 CET Liverpool seek to land knockout blow on Chelsea
- 01:15 CET Good ambiance crucial to get best from Messi – Sabella
- 22:01 CET Liverpool announce Anfield stadium revamp plans
- 21:52 CET Best and worst sporting comebacks
- 21:42 CET Januzaj opts to play for Belgium
- 19:52 CET Chelsea trio charged by FA after Sunderland defeat