A dazzling display of football wizardry was on show at the Street Style 2012 world final in Lecce, Italy.
A crowd of 15,000 flocked to the city’s Roman amphitheatre to watch freestylers from 53 countries battling it out.
This year’s title went to Kotaro Tokuda of Japan who beat Ireland’s Daniel Dennehy into second place.
Hungarian Kitty Szasz claimed the ladies title, while second went to Melody Donchet of France.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 19:55 CET Argentine FA chief Grondona dies – reports
- 19:44 CET Nadal withdraws from Toronto, Cincinnati with injury
- 18:52 CET U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- 18:40 CET Greece’s Moras donates bone marrow to brother
- 18:09 CET Greek league recruits Scottish former referee Dallas
- 16:56 CET Belkin strike it lucky with Dutch lottery sponsorship
- 15:58 CET If Russia lose belief in me, I will quit – Capello
- 14:44 CET Kallis quits ODI cricket months before World Cup