An 11-year-old child has been killed by a car bomb in southeast Turkey. 18 other people were injured in the blast, which is thought to have been aimed at a nearby police vehicle.
It happened near the town of Semdinli, the scene of frequent clashes between Turkish security forces and Kurdish militants.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 02:57 CET Former rebel mayor of Colombia’s capital removed from post
- 01:52 CET Three Cuban migrants feared killed off Florida coast
- 01:48 CET Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting – researcher
- 00:49 CET Egypt to hold mid-January constitutional referendum -minister
- 00:46 CET Eight bodies, some dismembered, found on Mexican highway
- 00:31 CET Iran’s Zarif says nuclear deal dead if U.S. passes new sanctions
- 22:23 CET U.S. university drops claim Chinese dissident Chen was spied on
- 22:09 CET Exclusive – Russia signs deal to forgive $29 billion of Cuba’s…