As euronews celebrates its 20th anniversary, Chris Cummins, a journalist with the English service, remembers a special gift he was given while reporting on a story.
He had travelled to Australia to film a programme on the difficulties faced by urban Aborigines.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 2Social networks respond to mystery sign language and Obama ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial
- 3Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 4US considers sanctions against Ukraine as Yanukovych’s offer of talks with the opposition is rejected
- 5Catherine Ashton in talks with Ukraine about a trade agreement with Europe
- 1Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 2Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 3Riot police raid Kyiv’s central square
- 4What’s God got to do with it?, asks Nobel Prize in Physics winner
- 5Italy: ‘Pitchfork protesters’ disrupt road and rail travel in protest at state of economy