As euronews celebrates its 20th birthday, Jamal Ezzedini, a journalist with the Arabic service, tells how he covered the Arab Spring uprising in Tunisia.
He describes what it was like to see his own country liberated from a dictatorship.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Ukraine: US, Russia and EU strike deal after crisis talks
- 2South Korea: Dramatic amateur footage emerges of final moments before striken ferry capsizes
- 3Spain’s former prime minister, Adolfo Suarez dies, aged 81
- 4A mother’s slap signals mercy for a convicted Iranian murderer
- 5As it happened : Kyiv and Moscow reach agreement on de-escalation roadmap
- 1Pictures and videos of April 15 lunar “Blood Moon” eclipse
- 2Ukraine as it happened: Pro-Russian freeze Ukrainian army operation in Kramatorsk
- 3Watch April 15 total lunar eclipse live online
- 4Ukrainian troops allegedly desert to join pro-Russian forces in Slavyansk
- 5Russian PM Dmitry Medvedev says Ukraine on ‘brink of civil war’