As euronews celebrates its 20th anniversary Luis Carballo, a journalist with the Spanish service, remembers his trip to Egypt during the recent political unrest.
He recounts some wise words from an old woman, who was protesting in Cairo’s Tahrir Square.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1South Korea: Dramatic amateur footage emerges of final moments before stricken ferry capsizes
- 2Ukraine: US, Russia and EU strike deal after crisis talks
- 3Scientists find new Earth-sized planet that could host life
- 4Geneva talks defy predictions of failure but will words turn into actions?
- 5A mother’s slap signals mercy for a convicted Iranian murderer