“In 2012, we sent over 90,000 people abroad on traineeships through the Leonardo da Vinci Programme,” says Paul Tzimas from the DG Education and Culture at the European Commission in the chat we had with him and other guests in our virtual panel on January 16th.
Who can apply for Leonardo da Vinci? And why should anyone do it?
You can learn all this and more just by replaying the link to the chat below.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Hoverbike on the horizon | euronews, hi-tech
- 2Rosetta the comet hunter arrives at its target | euronews, space
- 3Ellen MacArthur: making waves on a journey to a circular economy | euronews, the global conversation
- 4Japanese company brings the beach lifestyle to business | euronews, world news
- 5Earth Overshoot Day arrives earlier as we consume too much | euronews, economy
- 6Canada sends hilarious barb to Russia over Ukraine ‘incursions’ | euronews, world news
- 7#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians | euronews, world news
- 8US warns Russia that Ukraine aid delivery would be ‘viewed as an invasion’ | euronews, world news
- 9Renewing your driving licence within the EU | euronews, u talk
- 10Russian aid convoy is ‘direct invasion’ says Ukraine | euronews, world news
- 11Elephants smell better | euronews, science
- 12Wikimedia says taking a selfie is monkey business | euronews, world news
- 13Hundreds of Ukranian troops retreat across border to Russia | euronews, world news
- 14Edward Snowden: after one year in Russia, what now for the NSA whistleblower? | euronews, world news
- 15No candidates are likely to thwart Erdogan, says polling analyst | euronews, news
- 16Spain treats Europe’s first case of Ebola | euronews, world news
- 17Islamists seize border post between Syria and Israeli-occupied Golan Heights | euronews, world news
- 18Voting in Turkey’s Presidential election underway | euronews, world news
- 19WW1 centenary day ends with ‘Lights Out’ across UK | euronews, world news
- 20Love learning, stop hating! | euronews, generation y