Berlin Fashion Week is underway with more than 50 shows on offer.
The Autumn/Winter collection of Spanish designer Leandro Cano, is one of the most eagerly awaited.
“I did what I like most, without asking myself is this wearable or fit for the street and this is the result, this is what I was feeling,” he said.
Cano won the Designer for Tomorrow in Berlin last year his latest work is inspired by angels.
A more established fashion figure is Kilian Kerner, the German designer is showing his wares for the 10th time at Berlin Fashion Week.
The show is titled “What`s your name.”
Kerner launched his own label in 2004 and since then has gone from strength to strength. Another highlight is the work of Austrian designer Lena Hoschek she based her designs on influences from Eastern Europe, feminine with an anti-establishment touch.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Make them smile: volunteer work in Romanian childrens’ hospital
- 2A hot Aussie rapper and a steaming country duo
- 3‘Half of a Yellow Sun’ explores UK colonial legacy in Nigeria
- 4Postcards from Russia: the splendour of Moscow’s St Basil’s Cathedral
- 5Beirut dance festival celebrates the collision of bodies and words