Berlin Fashion Week is underway with more than 50 shows on offer.
The Autumn/Winter collection of Spanish designer Leandro Cano, is one of the most eagerly awaited.
“I did what I like most, without asking myself is this wearable or fit for the street and this is the result, this is what I was feeling,” he said.
Cano won the Designer for Tomorrow in Berlin last year his latest work is inspired by angels.
A more established fashion figure is Kilian Kerner, the German designer is showing his wares for the 10th time at Berlin Fashion Week.
The show is titled “What`s your name.”
Kerner launched his own label in 2004 and since then has gone from strength to strength. Another highlight is the work of Austrian designer Lena Hoschek she based her designs on influences from Eastern Europe, feminine with an anti-establishment touch.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians | euronews, world news
- 2Romania buys into bitcoin big time | euronews, corporate
- 3Rosetta the comet hunter arrives at its target | euronews, space
- 447 dead and 11 injured in TransAsia Airways crash landing | euronews, world news
- 5Transasia Airways plane crashes on landing in Taiwan | euronews, world news
- 6Ellen MacArthur: making waves on a journey to a circular economy | euronews, the global conversation
- 7Japanese company brings the beach lifestyle to business | euronews, world news
- 8Earth Overshoot Day arrives earlier as we consume too much | euronews, economy
- 9US warns Russia that Ukraine aid delivery would be ‘viewed as an invasion’ | euronews, world news
- 10Renewing your driving licence within the EU | euronews, u talk
- 11Banking for everyone: Africa’s next big challenge | euronews, focus
- 12Kalamata Dance Festival hits 20 with a spring in its step | euronews, le mag
- 13Portugal hopes to become a pensioner’s paradise with zero tax offer | euronews, reporter
- 14Wikimedia says taking a selfie is monkey business | euronews, world news
- 15Hundreds of Ukranian troops retreat across border to Russia | euronews, world news
- 16Edward Snowden: after one year in Russia, what now for the NSA whistleblower? | euronews, world news
- 17No candidates are likely to thwart Erdogan, says polling analyst | euronews, news
- 18Voting in Turkey’s Presidential election underway | euronews, world news
- 19WW1 centenary day ends with ‘Lights Out’ across UK | euronews, world news
- 20Love learning, stop hating! | euronews, generation y