Berlin Fashion Week is underway with more than 50 shows on offer.
The Autumn/Winter collection of Spanish designer Leandro Cano, is one of the most eagerly awaited.
“I did what I like most, without asking myself is this wearable or fit for the street and this is the result, this is what I was feeling,” he said.
Cano won the Designer for Tomorrow in Berlin last year his latest work is inspired by angels.
A more established fashion figure is Kilian Kerner, the German designer is showing his wares for the 10th time at Berlin Fashion Week.
The show is titled “What`s your name.”
Kerner launched his own label in 2004 and since then has gone from strength to strength. Another highlight is the work of Austrian designer Lena Hoschek she based her designs on influences from Eastern Europe, feminine with an anti-establishment touch.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Hoverbike on the horizon | euronews, hi-tech
- 2Rosetta the comet hunter arrives at its target | euronews, space
- 3Ellen MacArthur: making waves on a journey to a circular economy | euronews, the global conversation
- 4Japanese company brings the beach lifestyle to business | euronews, world news
- 5Earth Overshoot Day arrives earlier as we consume too much | euronews, economy
- 6Canada sends hilarious barb to Russia over Ukraine ‘incursions’ | euronews, world news
- 7#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians | euronews, world news
- 8US warns Russia that Ukraine aid delivery would be ‘viewed as an invasion’ | euronews, world news
- 9Renewing your driving licence within the EU | euronews, u talk
- 10Russian aid convoy is ‘direct invasion’ says Ukraine | euronews, world news
- 11Elephants smell better | euronews, science
- 12Wikimedia says taking a selfie is monkey business | euronews, world news
- 13Hundreds of Ukranian troops retreat across border to Russia | euronews, world news
- 14Edward Snowden: after one year in Russia, what now for the NSA whistleblower? | euronews, world news
- 15No candidates are likely to thwart Erdogan, says polling analyst | euronews, news
- 16Islamists seize border post between Syria and Israeli-occupied Golan Heights | euronews, world news
- 17Voting in Turkey’s Presidential election underway | euronews, world news
- 18WW1 centenary day ends with ‘Lights Out’ across UK | euronews, world news
- 19Love learning, stop hating! | euronews, generation y
- 20Money talks: divided Lithuania prepares to join the euro | euronews, reporter