It’s voting time in Israel, as people come forward to vote for the 19th Knesset – the state’s next parliament. Elections results will be available in real time as the Central Elections Committee is offering three different methods of updated info.
Internet users will have real time updates on the official election website where vote counts will be posted as they come in from communities around the country. As we write, the election results are available only in Hebrew.
For those travelling or stuck in traffic jams, a smartphone application is available from the goverment's website. The app will send out updates every 10 minutes offering official results as the ballots are counted.
Furthermore, people will be informed about the election results from Google Maps – an interactive map will show how the votes are split in each community in real time. Today, the map is available on a special tab on the Google Maps website.
Stay tuned for Euronews’ live coverage of the Israeli elections.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Ukrainian troops allegedly desert to join pro-Russian forces in Slavyansk
- 2Pro-Russian activists seize Ukraine armoured vehicles
- 3Pictures and videos of April 15 lunar “Blood Moon” eclipse
- 4Watch April 15 total lunar eclipse live online
- 5Brothers to stand-in for late Fast and Furious star Paul Walker
- 1Watch April 15 total lunar eclipse live online
- 2Mind-bending vending machine dispenses marijuana
- 3Ukrainian troops begin ‘anti-terror operation’ in eastern city Kramatorsk
- 4Deadly bomb attack in Abuja is blamed on Boko Haram
- 5Divisions widen in Ukraine as Kyiv is urged to rein in pro-Russian separatists
Wires > News
- 05:20 CET China releases blogger on bail, jails another amid rumour crackdown
- 03:49 CET Dengue outbreak at Australian detention centre sparks fresh…
- 03:00 CET Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry sinking
- 02:43 CET Algeria’s Bouteflika poised to win re-election
- 02:13 CET Obama, Abe to battle negative images at U.S.-Japan summit
- 01:57 CET U.S. calls for more investment-friendly Indian government
- 01:52 CET Graft trial of son of Senegal’s ex-president to start in June
- 01:14 CET Brazil’s leader holds wide lead six months from election – survey