The British government has told UK nationals to leave Somalia immediately.
The Foreign Office in London warned of a ‘specific threat’ to foreigners in the breakaway enclave of Somaliland in the Horn of Africa, but gave no further details.
It follows a similar warning from some EU countries last week about Benghazi in Libya.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 09:42 CET China says U.S. has no right to comment on fate of activists
- 09:27 CET France confirms two soldiers killed in Central African Republic
- 08:50 CET Two French soldiers killed in Central African Republic – media
- 08:47 CET Spanish journalist, photographer kidnapped in Syria
- 08:43 CET Insight – Sweden rethinks pioneering school reforms, private…
- 08:30 CET France’s Hollande to visit Central African Republic
- 06:48 CET Pakistan, Iran agree to speed up gas pipeline project
- 05:57 CET North Korea’s ‘reign of terror’ worries South’s leader