Slovenia’s Robert Kranjec produced a stunning performance to clinch his first World Cup victory of the season in Vikersund on Sunday.
The 31 year old, who completed the podium on Saturday, looked in great shape and scored 416.5 points to edge out his opponents and secure the title.
There was also plenty for German Michael Neumayer to celebrate as he finished a life-time best second ahead of Austrian prodigy Gregor Schlierenzauer who still leads Norway’s Andreas Bardal by 243 points in the overall standings.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 22:22 CET World Cup will inspires Rio Olympics, says IOC’s Bach
- 21:46 CET Dunga names former team mates as Brazil assistants
- 21:44 CET Newcastle lead the Premier League jet-setters
- 21:28 CET Vorm, Davies to Spurs in Swansea swap for Sigurdsson
- 21:23 CET Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing
- 20:49 CET I’m not heading to PSG, says ex-Juventus boss Conte
- 20:47 CET Luxemburgo returns to coach Flamengo for fourth time
- 18:53 CET It’s a family affair for British Virgin Islands swimming team