Slovenia’s Robert Kranjec produced a stunning performance to clinch his first World Cup victory of the season in Vikersund on Sunday.
The 31 year old, who completed the podium on Saturday, looked in great shape and scored 416.5 points to edge out his opponents and secure the title.
There was also plenty for German Michael Neumayer to celebrate as he finished a life-time best second ahead of Austrian prodigy Gregor Schlierenzauer who still leads Norway’s Andreas Bardal by 243 points in the overall standings.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 11:05 CET Southampton take Bertrand on loan from Chelsea
- 11:02 CET Dida penalty save not enough for Inter
- 10:58 CET Lukaku lost focus as was not first choice – Mourinho
- 10:26 CET Playtime over as jet-set Carter gets back to work
- 10:09 CET Rodgers ‘pleased’ with Liverpool’s comeback win over City
- 08:55 CET Algeria’s Mbolhi leaves Bulgaria for MLS
- 06:56 CET Shoulder surgery set to sideline All Blacks prop Woodcock
- 04:55 CET South Korea short-lists three foreign coaches