Slovenia’s Robert Kranjec produced a stunning performance to clinch his first World Cup victory of the season in Vikersund on Sunday.
The 31 year old, who completed the podium on Saturday, looked in great shape and scored 416.5 points to edge out his opponents and secure the title.
There was also plenty for German Michael Neumayer to celebrate as he finished a life-time best second ahead of Austrian prodigy Gregor Schlierenzauer who still leads Norway’s Andreas Bardal by 243 points in the overall standings.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 17:34 CET West Ham may spend more widely next year, says Allardyce
- 15:52 CET Row erupts over Russian invite to German soccer team Schalke
- 15:34 CET Roma running out of games in pursuit of relentless Juve
- 13:59 CET No rest for weary Atletico as Valencia trip looms
- 13:52 CET Bolton Wanderers to rename the Reebok stadium
- 13:37 CET Ajax extend ban on fans travelling to Feyenoord games
- 13:08 CET No clubs facing FFP European expulsion – Platini
- 11:01 CET Sturridge hopeful of returning against Chelsea