29/01/13 19:09 CET
After weeks of speculation, Italian international Mario Balotelli has agreed a four-and-a-half year deal to join AC Milan from Manchester City.
An initial fee of 22m euros is believed to have been paid, rising to 25m euros with add-ons.
The 22 year old, who has scored just one Premier League goal this season will have a medical on Wednesday ahead of the move, which brings to an end his two-and-a-half year spell in England.
Manchester City have declined to comment on the news.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Tough desert day for the runners in the Marathon Des Sables
- 2Liverpool remain on track for first league title in 24 years
- 3Bayern beat United, Atletico stun Barca in the Champions League
- 4Champions League draw: Bayern Munich to face Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid meet Chelsea
- 5El Morabity clinches Marathon des Sables
Wires > Sport
- 13:27 CET Wawrinka into last eight after injured Almagro withdraws
- 13:22 CET Maldonado clears the air with Gutierrez
- 12:40 CET Liverpool fans need to stay calm for run-in, says Suarez
- 11:00 CET Jet-setter Westwood grabs early Malaysian Open lead
- 09:45 CET ‘Prince of Wales’ targets three crowns after Cup stunner
- 07:28 CET Australia women’s coach sacked before AFC Cup defence
- 07:04 CET Brazil unveils $10 billion infrastructure budget for Rio Olympics
- 06:11 CET Sturridge a doubt for Liverpool’s trip to Norwich