Seven people have been killed in an explosion at a factory in Gaziantep, southeastern Turkey.
Another 13 were injured in the blast, suspected to have been caused by a gas leak.
Some of those who died had been standing near a galvanising vat and were killed when the explosion blew hot zinc into the air.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 10:18 CET United States suspends non-lethal assistance into northern Syria
- 10:11 CET Italy PM Letta promises reform package to boost growth
- 10:05 CET Japan’s defence plans focus on China and islands dispute
- 09:48 CET Bangladesh’s top court adjourns Islamist’s death penalty hearing
- 09:46 CET Iran commander suggests foreign minister stay out of military…
- 08:58 CET India’s top court makes gay sex illegal again
- 08:03 CET Palestinians see worrisome trend in ‘honour’ killings rise
- 07:58 CET Suicide bomber attacks German troops near airport in Afghan capital