Sales of contraceptive and acne treatment pill Diane 35 are being suspended in France.
The country’s health regulator ANSM has taken the decision about the pill and all its generic versions after they were linked to blood clots and other health issues.
The drug is used in more than 100 countries.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 19:08 CET New Italian centre-left leader says must make government work
- 18:59 CET U.N. to inspect Libya’s uranium stocks amid worsening security
- 18:39 CET Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russian media
- 18:03 CET China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth
- 17:33 CET Iran and six powers meet on steps to carry out nuclear deal
- 17:12 CET Syrian army retakes road needed to ship out chemical arms
- 17:06 CET Pentagon chief Hagel in Pakistan for talks on security, drones
- 16:57 CET Friend and foe, world leaders coming together for Mandela