The British heir to the throne has gone underground for the first time since 1986. Prince Charles forsook his limousine for the tube in Central London to mark the 150th anniversary of the capital’s much-loved transport network. Lets hope he remembered to “Mind the Gap”.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 19:59 CET Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting
- 19:56 CET Colombia’s FARC says to declare 30-day ceasefire from December 15
- 19:14 CET British military chopper makes unexpected West Bank landing
- 19:08 CET PKK militants abduct four Turkish soldiers after unrest
- 18:52 CET Afghanistan, Iran plan cooperation pact amid tensions with U.S.
- 18:48 CET Florence mayor Renzi poised to take control of Italy’s left
- 18:24 CET French President Hollande’s popularity creeps higher
- 18:07 CET Adviser to Yemen’s president survives assassination attempt