Ferrari’s unveiled its new Formula One car at the Maranello factory ahead of its testing in Spain next week.
It’s called the F138 with the name reflecting the year and the eighth and final season of V8 engines.
The V8 engine, used in Formula One since 2006, will be replaced next year by a 1.6-litre V6 turbo power unit with energy recovery systems.
Brazil’s Felipe Massa will be the first to drive it with last year’s championship runner-up Spaniard Fernando Alonso having to wait until later this month and the second of three pre-season tests.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 01:27 CET Gold the best remedy for burdened Pearson
- 00:00 CET Malaga sign Mexico World Cup goalkeeper Ochoa
- 20:05 CET Anderson and Jadeja found not guilty by ICC
- 19:10 CET No escaping Van Gaal’s gaze for Manchester United squad
- 18:36 CET Atletico take Argentine Ansaldi on loan from Zenit
- 18:32 CET Vermaelen may leave Arsenal, says Wenger
- 17:31 CET Real stadium plans disrupted by Madrid court ruling
- 15:05 CET Gorecka overcomes all the odds to run in Glasgow