Juventus won the Serie A title for the second straight season and 29th overall on Sunday following a 1-0 win over Palermo.
Although some fans would argue it’s the club’s 31st title despite being stripped of two crowns for their involvement in a match-fixing scandal eight years ago.
Arturo Vidal converted a 59th-minute penalty against Palermo to secure the win and make it mathematically impossible for Juve to be caught by second-placed Napoli with three games remaining.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 22:27 CET Renicks sisters secure Scotland’s first golds
- 22:21 CET Madrid’s Modric says Kroos and Rodriguez are the real deal
- 21:59 CET Friendly business where profit and sport collide
- 21:52 CET Commonwealth rugby sevens gives Rio a glimpse of future
- 21:51 CET Injured West Ham striker Carroll out for four months
- 21:01 CET Silver for Wiggins as Meares takes historic gold
- 20:43 CET Shark Nibali goes in for the kill in final mountain stage
- 20:42 CET Banned Suarez could make Barca debut in El Clasico