When two sports stars collide. Decorated golfer Tiger Woods and his new partner, top American skier, Lindsey Vonn took to the red carpet for the first time as a couple.
The pair were guests at the Met Ball in New York.
The couple, both divorced, have been together since March.
Woods was involved in a high profile divorce from his first wife Elin Nordegren in August 2010 after his constant cheating became public.
Lindsey split from husband and former coach Thomas Vonn in January 2013.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 11:16 CET Olympic champion Farah pulls out of Commonweatlh Games
- 11:02 CET England’s early World Cup exit hits UK pub operators
- 10:05 CET White’s influence writ large on Super Rugby semis
- 08:59 CET ICC rejects 2018 offer, cricket stays out of Commonwealth Games
- 08:05 CET South Korea fall back on TV pundit to pick next coach
- 06:48 CET Bolt says his best is yet to come
- 06:35 CET Brumbies unchanged for Sydney semi against Waratahs
- 04:30 CET Malaysian gets Commonwealth reprieve after jacket found