Skip to main content
- Putin’s spokesman says developments in Ukraine raise very serious questions about legitimacy of May 25 presidential election (Reuters)
- The Czech Republic and Slovakia are sceptical about imposing broad-based sanctions on Russia, Czech Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka says (Reuters)
- Russian defence minister says military starting drills near Ukraine border in response to Ukraine escalation, reports Reuters, citing Interfax.
- EU considers ban on financial transactions with banks in Crimea, says Reuters, citing an EU document it has obtained.
- Abdullah maintains lead in Afghan presidential vote, Ghani second, latest preliminary count reveals (Reuters)