The gates of prisons across Georgia opened to release almost 200 inmates newly recognised as political prisoners by Georgia’s parliament.
At euronews we believe in the intelligence of our viewers and we think that the mission of a news channel is to deliver facts without any opinion or bias, so that the viewers can form their own opinion on world events.
We also think that sometimes images need no explanation or commentary, which is why we created No Comment and now No Comment TV: to show the world from a different angle…
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 2Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 3Topless FEMEN protesters storm German football TV show
- 4Putin’s state of the nation address: “we are not trying to be a superpower”
- 5Ukraine’s deputy prime minister in talks with EU commissioner
- 1Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 2Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 3Riot police raid Kyiv’s central square
- 4What’s God got to do with it?, asks Nobel Prize in Physics winner
- 5Italy: ‘Pitchfork protesters’ disrupt road and rail travel in protest at state of economy