The Rakwena Crocodile Farm has lost its 15,000 crocodiles after floods in the northern part of South Africa. They escaped when the owners opened the enclosure to let water drain out. One of the animals turned up 120 kilometers away.
At euronews we believe in the intelligence of our viewers and we think that the mission of a news channel is to deliver facts without any opinion or bias, so that the viewers can form their own opinion on world events.
We also think that sometimes images need no explanation or commentary, which is why we created No Comment and now No Comment TV: to show the world from a different angle…
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1India billboard gaffe as Nelson Mandela tribute uses picture of Morgan Freeman
- 2Christmas crackdown on drug driving in Spain
- 3Protesters in Thailand demand electoral reform
- 4Putin offers surprise pardon to Khodorkovsy, Pussy Riot, Shell 30
- 5Basketballer Rodman ignores North Korea rights record in favour of ‘fun’