Presented by Maithreyi Seetharaman
Produced by Sebastien Le Belzic
A big question at the forefront of many people's minds today is: how does Europe move from crisis to growth? Real Economy hones in on the macroeconomic issues that impact our everyday lives, looking for solutions that work.
- Joining the euro club 11/02/2014
- Searching for a silver lining to Europe’s age-old problem 28/01/2014
- Consumer Spending 14/01/2014
- Boosting growth in Europe in a globalised world 17/12/2013
- Europe’s drive to thrive in an increasingly competitive world 03/12/2013
- Europe’s moves to promote regional growth and innovation 19/11/2013
- 05/11/2013What a European Banking Union could do for the future of Europe
- 22/10/2013European bank lending: a tale of two financial states
- 08/10/2013Green growth: a viable option for Europe?
- 23/09/2013The ECB’s helping hand – monetary policies explained
- 09/09/2013Germany: Europe’s growth engine
- 29/07/2013Greece’s economic reforms – are they enough?
- 15/07/2013Finding work for a lost generation
- 01/07/2013The growth dilemma