The Network : crossfire between 3 personalities with diverging opinions and points of view.
A bi-monthly 10’ programme broadcast throughout the week from ThursdayA crossfire between 3 personalities with diverging opinions and points of view. A straight-to-the-point debate around the main story of the week. Debate will be presented by Chris Burns and guests will be located in 3 different countries in Europe. Each guest will answer the questions, using dynamic production and underlying contrasts between opinions, the programme will provide a clear and uncompromising view of the event, allowing our viewers to compare and form their own opinion.
Resistance Day in Slovenia usually marks the country’s proud history of resisting invaders but this year, it doubled as a space for many…16/05 10:30 CET
The leaked list of names spans the globe, with current and former officials who stashed their cash in offshore accounts evading onerous taxes…02/05 12:31 CET
Europe’s higher education is in a tight squeeze – between students fighting austerity cuts and fee increases, and the ever-rising costs…18/04 19:50 CET
After a financial crisis that many blame on the highly paid high-flyers of the banking world, politicians are responding to public anger by…04/04 11:39 CET
In this edition of The Network, we look at the question of cutting funding to the EU’s far-right groups accused of failing to observe…22/03 13:08 CET
Farm subsidies represent the largest slice of the EU’s proposed budget for 2014 -2020. Negotiations are at a critical stage on revamping the…06/03 12:54 CET
The vote mirrored an Italy deeply split over whether to press ahead with the painful austerity that helped to right its finances without…28/02 12:09 CET
Italians go to the polls on 24-25 February to vote in an early election, which could determine whether Italy heads out of deep recession or…20/02 16:52 CET
- The next Pope: reformist or traditionalist?
- Angela Merkel: the power-Frau enigma
- Could France’s intervention in Mali spell ‘quagmire’?
- Gay marriage: the same rights for all?
- Overfishing: can the EU influence change?
- The UK and the EU: in or out of the Union?
- How will Obama’s second term effect Europe?
- Could Europe become a federation of regions?
- The Network: US election showdown
- China rising: Will new leadership bring about change?
- European Parliament – time to end the costly travelling circus?
- Car industry’s bumpy road, who’s to blame?