The Rosetta mission is now on a race against time to prepare maps and collect data before the Philae lander is due to be sent down to the surface of comet 67P in November. In this edition of Euronews Space, the ‘Comet Hunters’ show us how to orbit a comet, how…
SCIENCE - 01/08 15:11 CET
Francesco Sauro is a modern day cave man, a daring speleologist who is never happier than when he’s deep underground…
SCIENCE - 31/07 07:29 CET
A patch of scrubland at the end of an airport runway in Hamburg has become home to thousands of bees. The unlikely community…
HI-TECH - 29/07 11:42 CET
A cobot is a “collaborative robot” or exoskeleton which can help…
SCIENCE - 23/07 13:17 CET
Staying safe in the sun is a perennial problem. Sun creams exist but they are not perfect. They only offer partial protection…
URBAN VISIONS - 21/07 12:44 CET
Christine Loh is the Under Secretary for the Environment in Hong Kong, one of…
HI-TECH - 17/07 15:59 CET
Adrenalin junkies can look forward to a new source of excitement. AirDog is a newly developed autonomous drone that will…
16/07 20:49 CET
“Look beyond Europe,” for the reasons the aerospace industry continues to enjoy growth. That’s the advice of Alan Pardoe of…
16/07 15:33 CET
It has been a record-breaking 62nd edition of the Farnborough International Airshow, with over 1,500 exhibitors taking…
SCIENCE - 16/07 13:53 CET
Children with autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) are not usually diagnosed until they are at least two…
15/07 18:13 CET
Big, big and bigger. At first sight, size seems to be what matters for the aerospace industry. But if you look closer…
15/07 18:10 CET
Colin Clark is the Editor of Breaking Defense and an expert on the impact of conflict on the aerospace industry. In this…
HI-TECH - 15/07 13:19 CET
Silent, ultralight and energy-efficient – the developers of this car of…
14/07 18:53 CET
It dominates the ground at the Farnborough Airshow near London. Airbus makers are hoping the A380 will be ever present in the…
14/07 18:45 CET
The Textron Scorpion fighter jet made its debut on the international stage at the Farnborough Airshow. It has been described as…
HI-TECH - 14/07 13:24 CET
The European Union has launched the latest phase of its massive 80 billion euro research and development programme, with calls…
FUTURIS - 14/07 13:20 CET
Rats damage crops, buildings and infrastructure, costing billions of euros every year. They also carry more than 60 diseases…
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: why kill rats?
- 10/07 - SCIENCE - Alzheimer’s disease test hopes
- 09/07 - HI-TECH - Dexterous hand with the right touch
- 08/07 - Breakthrough in developing blood test for Alzheimer’s disease
- 08/07 - HI-TECH - Eye-guided wheelchair’s forward looking tech; Pepper the ‘moody’ robot
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Growing greener fuel for cleaner transport
- 07/07 - HI-TECH - SCiO, the ‘sixth sense’ sensor
- 03/07 - SCIENCE - Iran embarks on major solar energy drive
- 02/07 - HI-TECH - ‘Hey, Ray, park my car!‘
- 01/07 - SCIENCE - Interview : ‘Polar adventurer Sarah McNair Landry’
- 01/07 - SCIENCE - Turning dreams into reality
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Is it safe? Seeking a universal test for fresh water
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can water kill you?
- 30/06 - HI-TECH - Space balloon trips move closer
- 27/06 - HI-TECH - Helping humanoids to help humans
- 26/06 - HI-TECH - What the Elf is this – bike or car?
- 25/06 - HI-TECH - Recycled glass is not just green, it also pays off
- 24/06 - SCIENCE - Fighting back against ‘intelligent’ drug-resistant bacteria
- 23/06 - URBAN VISIONS - Breathing better in the Big Apple
- 23/06 - URBAN VISIONS - Is the golden age of natural gas upon us?
- 23/06 - FUTURIS - The Plight of the Pollinators
- 23/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we survive without bees?
- 20/06 - Europe’s E-ELT blast marks first step in new science mega-project
- 19/06 - SCIENCE - Fruit and veg get the eternal youth treatment
- 18/06 - HI-TECH - 3D printers used to make aeroplanes
- 17/06 - HI-TECH - The Ultimate fuel and emission saving device
- 16/06 - FUTURIS - Fish of the future
- 16/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: is wild fish better than farm fish?
- 13/06 - SPACE - Comet Hunters: Approaching the target
- 13/06 - HI-TECH - European Inventor Award 2014 live ceremony
- 12/06 - HI-TECH - Video games craze descends on City of Angels
- 11/06 - SCIENCE - Seeing inside insects to mimic their movements and build better machines
- 10/06 - SCIENCE - Monaco museum to clean up sharks’ bad image
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - A second chance for injured brains
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do injured brains dream?
- 09/06 - SCIENCE - Why octopuses don’t get into a tangle
- 06/06 - Huge ‘Beast’ asteroid to fly by Earth on Sunday
- 05/06 - SCIENCE - Clever buoy makes a splash
- 04/06 - HI-TECH - Revealed – restoring caryatids in the Acropolis Museum
- 03/06 - SCIENCE - Exploring space will unlock the secrets of our planet
- 03/06 - HI-TECH - Radiosurgery advances in cancer treatments
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 02/06 - HI-TECH - Skype-like robot stands in as caregiver for elderly
- 29/05 - SCIENCE - Ancient textiles get new lease of life in Florence
- 28/05 - SCIENCE - The pliosaur which could smell like a crocodile and swallow a cow in one bite
- 27/05 - HI-TECH - Writing the future – will the tablet replace the pen?
- 26/05 - FUTURIS - Deep cure
- 26/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can the sea cure cancer?
- 26/05 - HI-TECH - Scanning liquids at airports
- 23/05 - SPACE - Comet Hunters: ‘This is the key moment’
- 22/05 - SCIENCE - British Museum brings mummies to life
- 22/05 - SPACE - Echoes from the Big Bang
- 21/05 - HI-TECH - Robotic arm could be answer to space debris
- 20/05 - HI-TECH - Eco-marathon: extreme energy efficiency on the road
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Good vibrations
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: Can machinery speak?
- 19/05 - HI-TECH - A magic carpet to guide your way
- 15/05 - SCIENCE - West Antarctic glaciers melting at ‘unstoppable’ rate
- 14/05 - HI-TECH - Sweden: Very handy palm payments system takes off
- 13/05 - HI-TECH - Demystifying solar energy
- 13/05 - SCIENCE - What will we discover when we switch the LHC back on?
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - From crab shells to raw materials
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can crab shells be toxic?
- 12/05 - HI-TECH - A helmet against depression
- 08/05 - HI-TECH - Rome’s pride revealed: Colosseum clean-up underway