World news about “European politics” published by euronews.
Unlike the socialist and the conservative blocks, the European Greens have put forward two names under a joint candidacy for President of the European Commission in the forthcoming European elections. They are == German Ska Keller and Frenchman José Bové==. Franziska "Ska"…
U TALK | 18/04 09:04 CET
As Europe gears up to vote for a new parliament in May, a campaign is under way to make voters aware of changes to the this key election…
15/04 12:54 CET
What does Europe mean for you? Tell us with a photo and we will post…
BRUSSELS BUREAU | 14/04 15:04 CET
On *April 28* at 19:00 CET the *first presidential debate* of its kind…
BRUSSELS BUREAU | 04/04 10:50 CET
Can one million signatures change Europe? How much political impact on…
NEWS + | 25/03 13:21 CET
US President Barack Obama arrives in Brussels on Wednesday. The last…
- 26/02 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - European Parliament backs tougher tobacco rules
- 26/02 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU suspends Swiss Erasmus participation for 2014
- 26/02 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Door to NATO remains open for Ukraine
- 26/02 - German EU vote ruling boosts fringe parties’ hopes
- 24/02 - NEWS + - European elections 2014: Greens aim for EU ‘renewal’
- 06/02 - THE NETWORK - Under fire: The Network discusses EU military plans
- 01/02 - Liberals confirm Guy Verhofstadt as nominee for European Commission…
- 21/01 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Serbia’s politicians in Brussels to kick-off talks on joining EU
- 20/01 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU turns to money and troops to tackle CAR conflict
- 20/01 - RIGHT ON - Putting the voter in driving seat on the road to Brussels
- 10/01 - EUROPE WEEKLY - European Union in the starting blocks for decisive year
- 09/01 - THE NETWORK - War of words: who will win the eurojargon battle
- 01/01 - NEWS + - Beleaguered Greece now President of European Union Council
- 29/12 - Latvia indifferent about joining eurozone
- 13/12 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Ukraine crisis dominates agenda as EU seeks to revive deal
- 09/12 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU ministers strike tentative deal on workers’ rights abroad
- 06/12 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - France vows to tackle ‘new form of social dumping
- 06/12 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: Europe mourns Mandela
- 03/12 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Tighten EU data laws, say top MEPs
- 29/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Limited success as Eastern Partnership Summit ends
- 20/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Axe ‘travelling circus’, MEPs tell EU leaders
- 20/11 - THE NETWORK - Eastward push
- 11/11 - RIGHT ON - Who’s celebrating the union of Europe?
- 11/11 - RIGHT ON - Europe attempts to go local
- 04/11 - EU funds for L’Aquila earthquake ‘misused’, Italy and…
- 03/11 - Tens of thousands join ‘pro-Europe’ rally in Moldova’s…
- 01/11 - REPORTER - Fishing for a future
- 23/10 - Europe’s far right parties seek alliance for greater EU standing
- 18/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU, Canada agree free trade deal
- 15/10 - FOCUS - Intellectuals aim to ‘reinvent Europe’ in three days
- 14/10 - RIGHT ON - Do you know your online rights?
- 02/10 - NEWS + - As trade deal with Ukraine nears, EU official cautious over political…
- 30/09 - RIGHT ON - Women want their place in politics
- 13/09 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Europe has a bad track record on tobacco, says WHO
- 12/09 - Barroso defends ‘optimism’ about Europe’s future
- 11/09 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Avoid over-regulation, says EU chief Barroso
- 11/09 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU’s Kroes still set on ending roaming fees
- 16/08 - Twitter user tells British Gibraltar MEP she’s “too ugly to…
- 05/07 - THE NETWORK - EU budget showdown
- 05/07 - U TALK - How will Europe change in the future?
- 27/06 - THE NETWORK - Is a bigger EU a better EU?
- 25/06 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Delegates gather for ‘Citizens Summit’
- 24/06 - RIGHT ON - Croatia: hey, but I’m an EU citizen now!
- 24/06 - RIGHT ON - EU accession and rights: voices from Zagreb
- 18/06 - Belarus seeks stronger economic ties with Ukraine
- 07/06 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - euronews meets top business leaders for EU conference
- 05/06 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU heading in wrong direction, survey finds
- 27/05 - RIGHT ON - What about my rights?
- 27/05 - RIGHT ON - ‘Guardians’ of EU rights also bound by charter
- 17/05 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: donors dig deep for Mali
- 15/05 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Bonus interview: Andris Piebalgs, EU Commissioner for Development
- 13/05 - RIGHT ON - I’m European but…
- 06/05 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Vote: which EU leader has had the most impact on Europe this year?
- 29/04 - RIGHT ON - Save me from bureaucracy
- 29/04 - RIGHT ON - EU reform against red tape avoids thorny issue
- 26/04 - U TALK - Residence rights for non-EU family members
- 01/04 - RIGHT ON - Others are deciding for you
- 01/04 - RIGHT ON - A good day to vote?
- 22/03 - THE NETWORK - Funding dissent
- 22/03 - U TALK - Questions about Europe?
- 18/03 - Van Rompuy to quit politics at the end of 2014
- 23/01 - Davos: the big top for an economic circus
- 01/01 - euronews looks ahead to 2013
- 29/10 - RIGHT ON - Who gets what when I die
- 29/10 - RIGHT ON - Inheritance and tax: a hornet’s nest
- 12/10 - U TALK - Acting Locally
- 11/10 - NEWS + - Behind the EADS-BAE mega-merger flop
- 19/09 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Eurozone countries face ‘double loss’ caused by corruption
- 19/09 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Is there a corruption crisis in Europe?
- 11/05 - RIGHT ON - Can I vote if I move abroad?
- 06/04 - U TALK - What is the European Citizens’ Initiative?