World news about “New technologies” published by euronews.
Thousands of gamers and geeks have gathered in the German city of Cologne for Gamescom, the world's largest interactive games trade fair. The event, which continues until Sunday, is expected to attract hundreds of thousands of nerds and computer fans who will explore the latest…
01/08 18:08 CET
Stadium seats on the halfway line have long been regarded as the creme…
HI-TECH | 29/07 11:42 CET
A cobot is a "collaborative robot" or exoskeleton which can help people…
URBAN VISIONS | 21/07 12:44 CET
Christine Loh is the Under Secretary for the Environment in Hong Kong…
17/07 15:06 CET
Big job cuts have been announced by Microsoft. The world's largest…
SCIENCE | 16/07 13:53 CET
Children with ==autism== and ==attention deficit hyperactivity…
HI-TECH | 15/07 13:19 CET
Silent, ultralight and energy-efficient - the developers of this car of…
- 14/07 - HI-TECH - Designing the future: EU backs innovation projects
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Spray the rats away – better ways to rid us of rodents
- 11/07 - LEARNING WORLD - Education in the Netherlands: ‘I don’t want my daughter taught…
- 10/07 - THE NETWORK - The Network: is digital killing jobs?
- 08/07 - HI-TECH - Eye-guided wheelchair’s forward looking tech; Pepper the…
- 07/07 - HI-TECH - SCiO, the ‘sixth sense’ sensor
- 30/06 - HI-TECH - Space balloon trips move closer
- 26/06 - Google Android software expands into watches, cars and televisions
- 25/06 - HI-TECH - Recycled glass is not just green, it also pays off
- 23/06 - Pizza delivery by drone: A pie in the sky idea?
- 23/06 - SCIENCE - ALMA telescope amazes scientists
- 20/06 - LEARNING WORLD - Changing education for a changing world
- 19/06 - SCIENCE - Fruit and veg get the eternal youth treatment
- 18/06 - HI-TECH - 3D printers used to make aeroplanes
- 13/06 - HI-TECH - European Inventor Award 2014 live ceremony
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - A second chance for injured brains
- 05/06 - SCIENCE - Clever buoy makes a splash
- 03/06 - Apple tackles rivals with software upgrades including integrated apps
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 02/06 - HI-TECH - Skype-like robot stands in as caregiver for elderly
- 27/05 - HI-TECH - Writing the future – will the tablet replace the pen?
- 26/05 - HI-TECH - Scanning liquids at airports
- 23/05 - LEARNING WORLD - Living history to learn and retain it
- 21/05 - HI-TECH - Robotic arm could be answer to space debris
- 20/05 - HI-TECH - Eco-marathon: extreme energy efficiency on the road
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: Can machinery speak?
- 19/05 - HI-TECH - A magic carpet to guide your way
- 14/05 - HI-TECH - Sweden: Very handy palm payments system takes off
- 12/05 - POSTCARDS - Postcards from Russia: State Hermitage apps proving popular
- 12/05 - HI-TECH - A helmet against depression
- 06/05 - HI-TECH - A driverless future
- 05/05 - FUTURIS - Don’t panic
- 05/05 - FUTURIS - How to find someone lost at sea?
- 01/05 - SCIENCE - Replication saves Tutankhamun’s tomb
- 28/04 - HI-TECH - Reinventing the wheel
- 23/04 - HI-TECH - Revolutions in bike design
- 21/04 - HI-TECH - Glow in the dark roads
- 17/04 - HI-TECH - From sky to sea: drones hit the ocean
- 17/04 - Google shares drop despite a hike in profits
- 16/04 - HI-TECH - A jumping robot shows the role of Biomimetics in the future of automation
- 15/04 - SCIENCE - Groundbreaking discoveries on birdsong and speedy phone charging
- 14/04 - SCIENCE - Spinal implants aid paralysed patients in medical tests
- 11/04 - U TALK - Consumer concerns around 3D printing
- 10/04 - SCIENCE - Put on your thinking cap
- 09/04 - SCIENCE - Solar Impulse unveil new round-the-world solar aircraft
- 07/04 - HI-TECH - Could 3D corals save ecosystem?
- 04/04 - BUSINESS PLANET - Kick start Korea
- 02/04 - HI-TECH - Tired tyres stripped for a new life
- 01/04 - HI-TECH - Airlines start to look through the Google Glass
- 31/03 - HI-TECH - 3D printers make the jump to hyper-space, leaving the law behind
- 25/03 - HI-TECH - Internet for all: is the answer in the sky? And the Vatican goes digital
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - Greener tyres on the road
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - What’s inside a tyre?
- 20/03 - HI-TECH - Robots for all your needs at Lyon’s Innorobo trade fair
- 20/03 - SPACE - Copernicus offers a flood of disaster data
- 18/03 - HI-TECH - Could bio-plastic be the answer to bottle woes?
- 17/03 - FUTURIS - Behind the mask of biometric security
- 17/03 - FUTURIS - How to hack biometric security?
- 17/03 - HI-TECH - A helping, robotic, hand at CeBIT
- 12/03 - HI-TECH - Ping pong playing robot – nocomment
- 11/03 - HI-TECH - Speedy smartphones take to the roads at Geneva Motor Show
- 10/03 - HI-TECH - Conceived in Geneva
- 10/03 - HI-TECH - Pole dancing robot at CeBIT – nocomment
- 09/03 - British PM announces extra funding for tech companies at CeBIT
- 05/03 - HI-TECH - Projection project puts texts and emails on the tips of your fingers
- 04/03 - Samsung denies Oscars 2014 ‘selfie’ was just a marketing stunt
- 28/02 - LEARNING WORLD - Bridging the technological divide
- 26/02 - SCIENCE - Continuous cardiac monitoring on the cards
- 21/02 - BUSINESS PLANET - Turning a troubled textile hub into a thriving business cluster
- 20/02 - A lie detector for social media is coming soon