World news about “New technologies” published by euronews.
The education system in the Netherlands is often highly placed in international rankings, but cultural and ethnic segregation remains a major concern. There is a wide choice when it comes to education and teaching methods in the country, but some people think there is a lack…
HI-TECH | 08/07 13:06 CET
Scientists in London have developed a system that enables wheelchair…
26/06 03:34 CET
Google has revealed an ambitious new expansion plan at its annual…
HI-TECH | 25/06 13:36 CET
In the EU, seven out of 10 bottles are recycled, but it is far from easy. First, the bottles must be sorted. Euronews watched the process as…
23/06 18:50 CET
A pizzeria in the Russian city of Syktyvkar has launched a new take on pizza delivery. It's helicopter drone-delivery service made its first…
18/06 17:17 CET
Amazon.com is expected to launch a smartphone on Wednesday that may include a 3D screen visible without special glasses. It's the retailer's…
- 18/06 - HI-TECH - 3D printers used to make aeroplanes
- 13/06 - HI-TECH - European Inventor Award 2014 live ceremony
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - A second chance for injured brains
- 05/06 - SCIENCE - Clever buoy makes a splash
- 03/06 - Apple tackles rivals with software upgrades including integrated apps
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 02/06 - HI-TECH - Skype-like robot stands in as caregiver for elderly
- 27/05 - HI-TECH - Writing the future – will the tablet replace the pen?
- 26/05 - HI-TECH - Scanning liquids at airports
- 23/05 - LEARNING WORLD - Living history to learn and retain it
- 21/05 - HI-TECH - Robotic arm could be answer to space debris
- 20/05 - HI-TECH - Eco-marathon: extreme energy efficiency on the road
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: Can machinery speak?
- 19/05 - HI-TECH - A magic carpet to guide your way
- 14/05 - Google announces wider availability of its Glass device
- 14/05 - HI-TECH - Sweden: Very handy palm payments system takes off
- 12/05 - POSTCARDS - Postcards from Russia: State Hermitage apps proving popular
- 12/05 - HI-TECH - A helmet against depression
- 06/05 - HI-TECH - A driverless future
- 05/05 - FUTURIS - Don’t panic
- 05/05 - FUTURIS - How to find someone lost at sea?
- 01/05 - SCIENCE - Replication saves Tutankhamun’s tomb
- 28/04 - HI-TECH - Reinventing the wheel
- 23/04 - HI-TECH - Revolutions in bike design
- 21/04 - HI-TECH - Glow in the dark roads
- 17/04 - HI-TECH - From sky to sea: drones hit the ocean
- 17/04 - Google shares drop despite a hike in profits
- 16/04 - HI-TECH - A jumping robot shows the role of Biomimetics in the future of automation
- 15/04 - SCIENCE - Groundbreaking discoveries on birdsong and speedy phone charging
- 14/04 - SCIENCE - Spinal implants aid paralysed patients in medical tests
- 11/04 - U TALK - Consumer concerns around 3D printing
- 10/04 - SCIENCE - Put on your thinking cap
- 09/04 - SCIENCE - Solar Impulse unveil new round-the-world solar aircraft
- 07/04 - HI-TECH - Could 3D corals save ecosystem?
- 04/04 - BUSINESS PLANET - Kick start Korea
- 02/04 - HI-TECH - Tired tyres stripped for a new life
- 01/04 - HI-TECH - Airlines start to look through the Google Glass
- 31/03 - HI-TECH - 3D printers make the jump to hyper-space, leaving the law behind
- 25/03 - HI-TECH - Internet for all: is the answer in the sky? And the Vatican goes digital
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - Greener tyres on the road
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - What’s inside a tyre?
- 20/03 - HI-TECH - Robots for all your needs at Lyon’s Innorobo trade fair
- 20/03 - SPACE - Copernicus offers a flood of disaster data
- 18/03 - HI-TECH - Could bio-plastic be the answer to bottle woes?
- 17/03 - FUTURIS - Behind the mask of biometric security
- 17/03 - FUTURIS - How to hack biometric security?
- 17/03 - HI-TECH - A helping, robotic, hand at CeBIT
- 12/03 - HI-TECH - Ping pong playing robot – nocomment
- 11/03 - HI-TECH - Speedy smartphones take to the roads at Geneva Motor Show
- 10/03 - HI-TECH - Conceived in Geneva
- 10/03 - HI-TECH - Pole dancing robot at CeBIT – nocomment
- 09/03 - British PM announces extra funding for tech companies at CeBIT
- 05/03 - HI-TECH - Projection project puts texts and emails on the tips of your fingers
- 04/03 - Samsung denies Oscars 2014 ‘selfie’ was just a marketing stunt
- 28/02 - LEARNING WORLD - Bridging the technological divide
- 26/02 - SCIENCE - Continuous cardiac monitoring on the cards
- 21/02 - BUSINESS PLANET - Turning a troubled textile hub into a thriving business cluster
- 20/02 - A lie detector for social media is coming soon
- 18/02 - HI-TECH - Open wide for dental high tech in Monaco
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Elixir of youth
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Is an Elixir of Youth Possible?
- 17/02 - SCIENCE - Amputee recovers feeling with robotic arm
- 12/02 - SCIENCE - New mini-lab could save lives as well as time
- 11/02 - HI-TECH - New generation solar panels
- 10/02 - FUTURIS - Beyond the subconscious
- 10/02 - FUTURIS - Deep inside our subconscious
- 10/02 - HI-TECH - Making history and saving energy
- 07/02 - LEARNING WORLD - Education on the move with MOOCs
- 07/02 - LEARNING WORLD - Bonus: Making more out of MOOCs, an interview with John Mahaffie
- 05/02 - HI-TECH - Tailing dogs with new canine collars